Breitensser Lichtspiele is the oldest continuously operating cinema in the world. It openend 1905 in a tent and moved to the currengly used building in 1905. Its main focus is on modern arthouse cinema and Austrian movies. The speciality of the cinema are silent movies with live piano accompaniement. Although the cinema is in the old suburbs of imperial Vienna, it’s easily accessible with U3, S45 and trams 49 and 10.